Let’s start with a Serious Question: Are you getting what you really want in bed? And more to the point, Do you really know what it is you want in the first place? For a place of refuge, rest and love, most people pay very little attention to building their perfect bed, and of those who do, even fewer understand the world of difference that can be found between the sheets. We at Cotton Trendy are trying to solve this very problem by offering Sheets that deliver:
- A soft feel and durable construction, perfect for a new home or upgrading your living space. You’ll enjoy the the quality of top-tier linens, and the feel of satin or silk sheets with the breathability of cotton. Each set of premium cotton sheets and pillowcases is created using Extra Long Pure Cotton Yarns.
- This quality is easy to feel when you dive into cool sheets in a variety of hues or lay your head on our crisp pure white pillowcases. When it comes to construction, each set of bed sheets is stitched by a skilled artisan, then inspected by hand.
- The attention to detail makes them superior in look and feel to other micro-fiber sheets.
- The sheets are easy to put on and take off, with our fitted sheets featuring upgraded elastic quality. Upgrade from lower-quality bedding to premium Mayfair bedsheets. Deep pockets and a silky sateen weave are just a few of the features you’ll enjoy.
- Revolutionary new dyes offer lush colored sheets through an process. From twin size sheets to deep pocket king sheets, each set delivers the perfect pop of color.
Material -100% Cotton
We at Cotton Trendy employ highest quality cotton – 100% combed compact yarn, called long staple cotton. Staple refers to the length of the cotton fiber; the longer the fiber the better, because it creates stronger and finer yarns. Finer yarn allows for lighter, softer fabric which then does not pill!
Breathable and Hypo-Allergenic
Ensure optimum comfort while you sleep with the Mayfair Linen Cool 100% Cotton Sheets. Say NO to night sweats with the breathable fabric innovatively designed to wick away moisture to keep you cool and dry throughout the night.
Wash them on the normal cycle and remove sheets from the dryer quickly to keep them wrinkle-free. Avoid using chlorine or color-safe bleach on colored sheets. Add detergent to the water instead of pouring it right onto your sheets.